Photo contest

Has anyone delt with this company?

flukeyluke

Hi people, was wondering if anyone has hired a saxophone from this company before? they were amazing at replying to emails before i made payment to hire but now dont reply to emails but do answer the phone after a few tries, the reviews were great( until the newest one on trust pilot 5 days ago which is a little worrying) and a sax teacher here on the island said they are legit but im just a little worried still as its been over a week since i ordered and have been told there was a problem with the saxophone i was getting but another will be with me by the end of next week.

Anyone else hired with intention of buying from here?

Thanks

Luke

From what the guy I spoke to said to me the prices are the rental per month or the buy it price for the sax, they hire out and sell used saxaphones that they buy in and then use a techy guy to do up

The point is, it should say so.

Anyway, do report back if it all works out / goes titsup. It's useful to know of sax rental places.
I tried to rent one when visiting London and failed because the local place wanted a UK address etc.

There's always this company

I had some dealing with Richard some time ago and he seemed a really good guy.

Good afternoon, I’m Rob, the owner of Music Corner, I have been notified by Colin about the group and chat. Apologies for the spelling of Artemis that was my mistake. We are 100% legitimate and sometimes slightly slower in busier times of the year this is something we’re looking into sorting out going forward. The reason is funding and timing. Funding new stock as a growing business we have been renting for two years and constantly adding new rentals thus constantly investing in new instruments, and timing because we hold very high expectations of the instruments and don’t want you to end up with any problems, so sometimes the services can take time.

Thank you for thinking of Music Corner and I will be happy to look into explaining the pricing on the website better than we are currently.

Please feel free to fire me any questions or contact

Have a great weekend
Rob

Last edited by a moderator: