PPT mouthpieces

Greetings from Hertfordshire, UK

Gerry

Hi there. I've just joined, hoping to move my alto sax playing on massively. I'm not young, but still think I am, and am trying at long last to move my sax playing forward significantly. I've got myself a teacher and I'm joined a crowd who like to improvise jazz! Am on a quest to improve. Nice to link up with you all and all the wisdom Pete is kindly sharing within this site (I've got his excellent video). Thanks - Bye for now Gerry (Am also endeavouring to find a Dukoff 6 and 7 alto sax mouthpiece to try/buy, with no success so far - but any feedback on these mouthpieces would be much appreciated).

Hi Gerry,

Nice to meet you. You may not be young but wait until dark when the real oldies come out to play.
I wonder how long it will be before you start longing for a tenor?
Welcome from Ilkley.

Andy

Hey Gerry ... [Don't worry - I won't mention Pacemakers] ... Oooppss!! :eek:

Welcome to the Cafe mate ... :old:

Hi Gerry welcome from me too:)

You will find lots of help on here.

Jx

Welcome to the caff©, Gerry.

I will mention The Pacemakers. All together now, "Ferry across the Medway"(Sorry, influenced by Nick.)

ENJOY!

Thanks everyone for the great welcome. With help from this sax forum I located D6, M6 and M7 Dukoff mouthpieces for my alto, and now I'm the proud owner of an M6! My Rovner ligature doesn't fit it though, so now I'm on the hunt for the "perfect" ligature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much for your welcome and input. Bye for now Gerry

Belated welcome from me-you must have slipped under the radar while I was on hols!

Cheers,

Amanda

Welcome, Mr Atric, I hope you enjoy your new mouthpiece, when you get your perfect lig, that is. Now Mr Wyver is your man regarding ligs (retires to safe distance >:))
Now, whereabouts in Herts are you from? I used to live in Borehamwood so know the area quite well.

Back
Top Bottom