support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Great forum, Pete!

MyMartinTenor

Hey folks!

I'm a regular (same name) over at SOTW, but found this forum by chance. Some very good posts and members, so I figured I'd at least join up to say hello.

I'm a trial attorney (day job) from Indianapolis, Indiana. I've been playing sax for 20 years, with some breaks here and there. These days, I play various blues gigs, a lot of open jams, and very sporadic studio work or straight-ahead jazz work. I'm hugely addicted to old Martin and Conn horns, and have owned just about every model Martin (still need a low A Magna bari someday...... *drools*).

In my free time, I chase my two young kids and watch EPL soccer (Liverpool fan).

Anyway -- hello! My pleasure to meet you folks.
Erik

Anyway -- hello! My pleasure to meet you folks.
Erik

Always nice to have some people from SOTW, there's a good cross forum relationship (I hope). This forum is much smaller (and that's the way, uh huh uh huh, we like it)

But we have many people from SOTW here, and many of us go there.

We even have a SOTW moderator (saxismyaxe) posting here. I'd even ask him to be a mod here too but we don't need mods (famous last words!)

Hope you enjoy it over here and welcome.

.........so what is a saxophone..............I though it was a 23 button trumpet.....;}

Welcome Eric to Cafe Saxophone, our independent nuclear family deterrant, unlike SOTW and its "Star Wars" approach. Just been on SOTW researching Phil Tone alto mouthpieces
- nice guy. Also belatedly joined the Selmer Reference Club.
Hope to hear lots from you....!

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Hi Erik, good to have you aboard.
I must have been daydreaming, not to welcome you yesterday.

I nearly wrote something silly about "No Win No Fee" but decided not to. (You might have taken me seriously, and I'm in enough trouble with this lot as it is).

I say "Good luck Liverpool". Those were the days - Good ole Shanks!!

Back
Top Bottom