support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

from the land of the long white cloud

blowed&gone

hello folks ,

I guess I should follow protocol and introduce myself.
I'm 50 something , still digging on James Brown and returned to playing a couple of years ago after decade or two.
I have to confess I'm joining the forum as a matter of desperation after scouring the net for parts for my beaten up Buffet Super Dynaction tenor , but there's plenty to stimulate here so I'll be a regular reader & perhaps contributor.

Hi there and welcome :)

I used to live in Christchurch when I was a little lad (many years ago!) before coming back to the UK, and have also picked up a tenor again after 10+ years of not playing.

Good luck with the playing and the search for bits...

Roger

Hi there and welcome :)

I used to live in Christchurch when I was a little lad (many years ago!) before coming back to the UK, and have also picked up a tenor again after 10+ years of not playing.

To the OP, welcome! :D

To Riversax ... aren't we, by any chance, discussing your new Grassi on the "other forum"? ;}

Welcome, There are a few of us here from NZ. If you've got the bucks I've got a great tech who can make/fix anything. Otherwise I guess it's a matter of continuing watching Ebay to find a cheap BSD sax that you could scavenge and make one good sax out of two. Lots of decent and cheap Chinese horns though which would probably cost less than the repair.

Back
Top Bottom