• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Cafe Announcements 📣 Find out who plays what - Member info search now shows members' instruments

I'm full, i can add new horn, the slot for instrument are limited at 1000, i'm fully at 1000
I can only see 37 in your profile info.

1000 means the maximum search results, and if you search for your own username, that is only 1 out of 1000 limit
 
Someone's been looking into what horns I play?
How very dare they! I'm hyper-sensitive about giving out such deeply personal info, and have always done my utmost to conceal my personal preferences. Definitely struck a RAW nerve, and I'm not sure I like the TENOR of this discussion at all. As such I have amended my profile suitably.
 
Someone's been looking into what horns I play?
How very dare they! I'm hyper-sensitive about giving out such deeply personal info, and have always done my utmost to conceal my personal preferences. Definitely struck a RAW nerve, and I'm not sure I like the TENOR of this discussion at all. As such I have amended my profile suitably.
What more does one need other than a Sax-A-Boom ?
 

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,265
Messages
576,231
Members
8,084
Latest member
Richard Walker
Back
Top Bottom