support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Dolnet Alto saxes

BTW, Melissa, nice website.

Milandro, despite his serious issues about materialistic matters in saxophone materials, is probably the best authority in less known saxophone brands.
Sometimes he will try to scare you with stories about high pitch instruments, but it is just his taste for gory tales. :)

Is it just me who thinks that Dolnet sounds like a Web forum for collectors of vintage childrens figurines ?

....... but then Elkhart sounds like something the Beverly Hillbillies would serve along side grits, possum belly and hog jowls and we all know that Selmer were named after one of Marge Simpson's rather dodgy elder sisters .

Milandro, despite his serious issues about materialistic matters in saxophone materials, is probably the best authority in less known saxophone brands.
Sometimes he will try to scare you with stories about high pitch instruments, but it is just his taste for gory tales. :)

ooer really! Thank you.

I have another for Milandro shortly, wondering if he or anyone can decipher something engraved upon a on a bell.

La Clete, La Lete? with "Professional" underneath..... it is actually a JK tone/new king with the brass wing guards, JK stamp under thumbrest.

I have one of them high pitched instruments :).. You have to have one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me who thinks that Dolnet sounds like a Web forum for collectors of vintage childrens figurines ?

....... but then Elkhart sounds like something the Beverly Hillbillies would serve along side grits, possum belly and hog jowls and we all know that Selmer were named after one of Marge Simpson's rather dodgy elder sisters .

The refined say "Dol-nay" ;)

ooer really! Thank you.

I have another for Milandro shortly, wondering if he or anyone can decipher something engraved upon a on a bell.

La Clete, La Lete? with "Professional" underneath..... it is actually a JK tone/new king with the brass wing guards, JK stamp under thumbrest.

I have one of them high pitched instruments :).. You have to have one!

I don’t suppose that I could benefit from at least one picture to solve the riddle?

Thanks for the appreciation :thanks1: Melissa (well, aside from Aldevis’s criticism to not being of the vibrationalist persuasion, I am a Materialist though but an Historic one! :blush:)

Here we are :)
Has the old small rivet pads-blew it and it made me jump- Monster sound!!! Buescher Big B look out :)
1_f.jpg

3_f.jpg

4_f.jpg

10_f.jpg

2_f.jpg

:headscratch: La Sate Professional? Never Heard of this stencil.

Unfortunately I cannot read the first letter (S?) with any degree of certainty But I don’t think it matters too much.

As you wrote, this is a Keilwerth. I’ve sold an alto (well, almost immaculate looking, really) like this to a member here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom