PPT mouthpieces

Ding Dong! Hello there

Nashonthesax

Locality
In Nashvile jk
Hi everyone,
I really don't know what to write here so i just have decided to write my saxophone journey ( which is barely of any length mind you ;) ) So I have been playing an alto sax for approx. 6 months now, and i have had private lessons for 5 months. I have since then joined my school band. I feel pretty good at it ( at least in comparison to my band music ;) ). And now i joined this forum so I can make the most of my alto, and keep it as a hobby forever.

pce,
the one and only,
Nash

Hi There!

A big welcome to the Cafe from a fellow Alto player (and a few others....). What sort of music to you like and/or hope to be playing on your sax? Do ask away about anything you want to know or are curious about, and do keep us informed of your progress over the next few months and beyond.

Kind regards
Tom

Welcome aboard! Look forward to hearing about your progress.
Cheers,
Amanda

Welcome to the cafe and enjoy your journey :)

thanks for all the warm welcomes!

To Tom: Let's see..... no exact genre ( as in jazz [ that is the the right word for it right? i'm horrible at these sort of things ;) ) but i like fast catchy music . an example would be ( from our school band) hawaii five 0 and aztec fire. I play during the whole thing so it sounds ok solo. And that's really it. it is like a book-open and close ;) I hope to play some sweet jazz soon.
P.S I love challenges :):):):)

To Targa?: Is the nashville cats some type of team or something? i actually don't live in nashville it was a joke ;) I live in Ontario Canada really haha

thx again for all the warm welcomes,
Nash

P.S Is there somewhere i can get some (free?) music on the forum or online to practice?

Hi Nash welcome to the forum. Good luck with the alto.

Welcome to the caff©, Nash.

The others do the funnies, unfortunately, I don't know how.

ENJOY!

Hey Hey Nash ...

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

*Sunray waves from Norfolk* ;}

Back
Top Bottom