support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Dakota SDA 1000 matte silver finish new

vinzenzo1

I think I found the horn to purchase can I get any feedback on this horn, I've been playing for just a litte over maybe 4 months in all. Vinny

Never heard of them, $2,500 new for an alto so the price suggests that it is a premium horn. I would still go with a Yamaha because I know that when I want to upgrade I won't lose a lot of money, they are robust, well built, travel well and popular. Who recommended this sax?

Never heard of them, $2,500 new for an alto so the price suggests that it is a premium horn. I would still go with a Yamaha because I know that when I want to upgrade I won't lose a lot of money, they are robust, well built, travel well and popular. Who recommended this sax?

I was on a mymusictalk and someone told me sbout them anf I went to their website and contacted them. He said the price would be 1400.00 dollars. its brand new except for being in a trade show. with mouthpiecd and neckstrap and a 5 year warranty

I was on a mymusictalk and someone told me sbout them anf I went to their website and contacted them. He said the price would be 1400.00 dollars. its brand new except for being in a trade show. with mouthpiecd and neckstrap and a 5 year warranty

1400.00 free shipping and no tax

Who else has given you advice? I am afraid I am not sure if it would be a good purchase or not. Made by LA Sax I believe. I would ask for more advice from Matt Stohrer or at a local music shop or from your teacher.

$1400 buys a lot of sax..........Yani, Yamaha, Mauriat, etc all well known saxophones

100% Prof .

Either things are vastly different in the states or Vinny is desperate for something "different" . seems to be working hard to avoid the regular tried and tested names in the business..... there are loads of used saxes from Yam, Yani, Cannonball, Keilwerth, Mauriat, Selmer, Jupiter, TJ, Walstein etc and then there`s Vintage - Conn, King, Martin, Buescher especially in the USA where they are cheapest and most plentiful

Also go to a local music store Vinzenzo and take advice from the staff. They should know their products very well. If in doubt then come back and ask more questions here before you spend money. Good luck and enjoy.

If you're living in the States the place to buy horns is right there...new horns usually sell for 2/3 or 1/2 the price of the RRP ( Recommended Retail Price).. big population, plenty of competition (including plenty of choice)...all the retailers want your Ben Franklins...my advice is buy a horn most people are familiar with, not some flashy obscure brand...

Greg S.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom