All fees from subs and sales are supporting musicians suffering hardship due to COVID-19

Covid-19 repairer thread deleted due to Google

randulo

Playing alto 2.25 years
Subscriber
They have much more power than they should IMO.
If you're using their free service, they have the power to do whatever they wish. I don't appreciate the inaccurate stuff they do, but it's their right to do what they want as long as they do not intentionally purvey falsehoods. In an effort to avoid that, the best they can do is try to find better machine learning.

saxyjt

I have saxophone withdrawal symptoms
Subscriber
Facebook blocks messages and posts as well.
Facebook does it's own thing within it's own social network. That's fine and that's in part why I decided to leave it. But here it look like it's an external 'power' interfering. But I guess it's not that simple as I guess, @Pete Thomas will correct me if I'm wrong, running Google ads comes with some constraints.

OP
Pete Thomas

Pete Thomas

Chief of Stuff
Commercial Café Supporter
Facebook does it's own thing within it's own social network. That's fine and that's in part why I decided to leave it. But here it look like it's an external 'power' interfering. But I guess it's not that simple as I guess, @Pete Thomas will correct me if I'm wrong, running Google ads comes with some constraints.
Merely expecting to be indexed in Google has its constraints. Having worked very hard on the sites for reasonably good SEO, it can be very annoying getting all kinds of messages, crawl errors, violation notices etc. Often they don't give you very precise insdications of what they dislike, there are false positives and then often a long time to wait before they acknowledge you fixed something (if at all)

saxyjt

Subscriber
By the way @ellinas how are things going in Greece with the BUG. It looks like the country is not 'yet' too badly affected. Any decisions by the government to protect you from an increase of cases as we're seing elsewhere?

ellinas

we have taken measures really early. And it seems for some days now we have an average of 70 new cases. It;s almost two weeks that schools are closed, clubs bars parks etc.
Since monday we are all quarantined at home except those that have to go to work.

We'll see what happens

saxyjt

Subscriber
We'll see what happens
It's a race against the numbers. Keeping them down gives a chance to the health professionals to manage the situation. What happens in Italy, probably Spain too and currently in the east side of France is that the health system is completely overwhelmed by the tsunami.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom