support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Cornish lass makes it online!

fimac

Hello all,

I hail from Cornwall but now live in Wiltshire, teaching adults and children alike the joys of the sax. And hopefully succeeding!

Ooops, sorry your post didn't appear very quickly (admin error) . Welcome to the caff.

Hi Fimac,

Welcome to the Cafe, finally ;}

No doubt you'll be answering more questions than asking them!

What music do you like? Oh, and very important what Sax's do you play?

Nosy, I know :D

Paul

A BIG Welcome to the Cafe ...

Hey Hey Fimac ...

Nice to meet you ...

I am just a 63 year youngster [New to saxophone and Theory] ... :w00t:

I started my journey in June last year ... So far so good ... ;}

I hope you enjoy it here and have a lot of fun ...

Cheers ... :cheers:

Welcome to the caff, Filmac. (Meet me after class, Thomas, nicking my tag. Just because you run the forum.)

ENJOY!

Hi Filmac

Welcome to the cafe,hope you enjoy being with us sax nutters...john

Hello all,

I hail from Cornwall but now live in Wiltshire, teaching adults and children alike the joys of the sax. And hopefully succeeding!

Hi fimac from Skabertawe, down by yer in Wales. I once had an excellent conversation with a Cornish Lass about "Coves" and "Valleys" and the nature of close community in both places.

Where in Wiltshire.....I lived there for several years in my youth (Calne) and occasionally visit for a pint of Wadworth's at the "Who'd a Thought It"! Anyway I look forward to your contributions, and share Paul's curiosity re music and sax.

Kind regards
Tom

Hi, welcome and enjoy. Hopefully you'll be correct the uncorrect here....

Hi fimac, welcome to the Cafe :)

Thanks for all your welcomes people, I feel right at home! I now live in Salisbury and thoroughly enjoy the local breweries' ciders!
I play Yani bari and alto, and my pride and joy is my handmade Elkhart Martin Handcraft, from 1938. Mmmm! My favourite player is probably Joshua Redman, although I'm also a great funk fan. Hope that answers some questions!

Thanks for all your welcomes people, I feel right at home! I now live in Salisbury and thoroughly enjoy the local breweries' ciders!
Cider sound great right about now. Welcome.

Hi Fimac welcome on board sure you'll fit in fine.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom