support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Bernard Levin at his best

Re: Bernard evin at his best

Absolutely brilliant.

Kev, ask your wife what effectively removes orange juice from an Apple keyboard? Otherwise please pm your address so that the invoice for the replacement can be forwarded.

Re: Bernard evin at his best

Kev, ask your wife what effectively removes orange juice from an Apple keyboard? Otherwise please pm your address so that the invoice for the replacement can be forwarded.

Typical. I post a link to a brilliant piece of writing which I hoped would bring a little mirth and merriment into people's lives and OG wants to blame for the consequences of his poor drinking habits. :w00t:

Attempted censorship by implied threat of future litigation.... Resist at all costs.

OG, I have german pubilc liability insurance. Please claim against that. But you'll have to do it in writing, in german.

Kev,
Will do but will they also accept my claim for being bombed out in 1941?

Cheers Kev! I'd seen an abbreviated version of that - good to read the whole thing.

I think you've deprived me of a cultural experience Kev. I have never seen La Vestale and now never will as I would not be able to get that brilliantly described scene out of my mind.

Back
Top Bottom