Photo contest

Been a Looong time.

flukeyluke

Hi people, i used to be a member of this great forum quite a few years ago when i got my first alto saxophone, unfortunately life got in the way and i had to sell it :(
but im back lol my new trevor james classic should be here wednesday and i cant wait to begin learning again.

Have obviously forgotten everything i learnt in the short time i was playing so will have to start right from the beginning again, but im looking forward to the journey....i wasnt playing very long before i had to sell up, maybe 2 months or so, remember i had one of the jericho horns back then which i loved but they dont seem to be around anymore.

Bought a few mouthpieces off of some fine folk on here back then as well which i will probably do again in the future lol

Heres a short clip of me noodling from back then, yes its bad haha but i really did love learning the sax and coming up with my own little noodles.

Hope to get to know some of you again and look forward to joining in on topics and getting tips etc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOFZv7HgTxw

Welcome back.
I turned on your clip and was shaking my head, how can he sound so good after just two months of practice. It turned out a Bob Reynolds' video woke up in another tab at the same time :D

Seriously though, you didn't sound bad at all for just two months.

Welcome back.
I turned on your clip and was shaking my head, how can he sound so good after just two months of practice. It turned out a Bob Reynolds' video woke up in another tab at the same time :D

Seriously though, you didn't sound bad at all for just two months.
Hahahahahaaaaa i wish i was that good after a few months lol....thanks, I tried a few growls etc in that little noodle, to be honest I didn't really know what I was doing and was just winning it lol

Back
Top Bottom