support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones b&h 400 alto advice

When was it last serviced?
Does the seller guarantee that it is playable top to bottom and does not require any attention or repairs?
If not, my advice is not to buy it. The problem with cheap altos is that repairs can cost more than the sax is worth.

You'd lose. Some people can draw. Some people have a head for business. I was assembling models from drawings age8. I seem to have a perceptive spacial awareness and an afinity for a good tune. It had to be saxophone.

Can't draw for toffee. :happydance:

Does anybody have advice on this model .Looking at purchasing it to start to learn on.
Thankyou
250 quid is a fair price IF seller states horn is in good, playable condition.
If seller will NOT make that guarantee, then pass on it.
If it is a local sale, and seller cannot guarantee, then try to find a sax player to accompany you to playtest the horn.

It would be fine as a first-sax for a beginner, actually. Yeah action not slick but there are also far worse examples. It isn't like it would 'hold you back' or anything.
And they do sound very nice, tonally....and they are built quite respectably.

250 quid is a fair price IF seller states horn is in good, playable condition.
If seller will NOT make that guarantee, then pass on it.
If it is a local sale, and seller cannot guarantee, then try to find a sax player to accompany you to playtest the horn.

It would be fine as a first-sax for a beginner, actually. Yeah action not slick but there are also far worse examples. It isn't like it would 'hold you back' or anything.
And they do sound very nice, tonally....and they are built quite respectably.
thankyou

Back
Top Bottom