support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A to be revenged Insult from the BBC.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Caffers©, Not to be confused with Cathars,

A great and terrible wrong has been placed on the shoulders of That Nice Mr. Thomas.

Today, BBC1 and BBC1HD's Country Tracks visited Hampshire and, of course, Southampton. Plenty of talk about the City Walls built after a French Invasion, Saxon boats, modern cruise ships and the Supermarine Aircraft Factories but not a peep about Britain's Finest Saxophonist, Composer, University Lecturer, Music Coach, Fats Domino Accompanist, all round nice guy and Caff© owner.

How can we avenge this outrageous omission? Massed saxophone intervention during the First Night of The Proms? Mass sax invasion of the Olympic Opening Ceremony? A Nude Critical Mass saxophone gathering in Parliament Square (can anyone loan me a composite sax)? Drown out Prime Minister's Question Time?

Please help plan a suitable protest if the above do not appeal, and together we can charge shouting, "Sax for Pete, Southampton and Saint Cecelia!"

I'm afraid the BBC goes out of its way to prevent people outside the Isles from receiving it's braodcasts. So I wasn't able to see the slight. I do, however, feel the venom and read the victriol pouring from your keyboard. :w00t:

Best not annoy the BBC too much, otherwise Pete might not get any work frm them in future. Won't be anything to do with the caff@ (used without permission) of course, just down to budget pressure. >:)

I guess I'll await developments frmo a safe distance. :mrcool

The Beeb's a worry these days isn't it? Accusations of bias, unfairness, weather people dressing casually, pronunciation gone to pot.... And then they ignore a famous musician. Lord Reith would never have tolerated it.
YC

ah but look at this from another stand point, how do we know that the boss is actually where he says he is? he could have used his millions earned from the sale of ppts to set himself up in a tax haven somewhere

ah but look at this from another stand point, how do we know that the boss is actually where he says he is? he could have used his millions earned from the sale of ppts to set himself up in a tax haven somewhere

All goes to charity!

1M dish? sling it in the bin!!

Internet TV is the way to go. All you need is a 3meg connection (6 is of course better), a TV with computer input and download "FilmOn". Loads of English channels and a record option, all for about £15 a month. No more picture break up!!!!
Give it a try on your computer now.

John.

Back
Top Bottom