support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A novel way to drink a glass of red and exercise

Kev,
Come on admit it. It is you, isn't it?

This is great fun Jeanette. I saw her shopping for the wine in a well known supermarket, same method, however she demolished a complete shelf of detergents and hooped a senior citizens zimmer frame from under her in attempting to get the wine.

The lady with the zimmer was okay and generously received a voucher for £5.00 from the store manager. Heh heh Regds N.

excellent!
i'll start practising with a pint of guiness.....might leave out the hoops to start with though:D

Now then Navarro, don't be taken in by an old lady with a Zimmer frame. If she had a beard it was probably OG in a frock trying to snaffle a bottle of wine from Asda.
Jeanette's excellent vid. was sort of circus skills. Reminded me, I'm not a circus going person but some years ago we got given tickets for the dress rehearsal of the Moscow State Circus in London. Horses, but no other animals. The trapeze artists came on and once the safety net was put up the lead bloke tested it first by swinging out and dropping head first into it from about 50ft above it. They then proceeded to put on a dazzling display of artistry and timing. Gave me great respect for something I had never considered before. Only wish my timing on the sax was as accurate as that!
YC

Thanks for posting that one Jeanette ...

Great fun ... :clapping:

YC,
I only pull that stunt in Fortnum and Mason's.

Great stuff!
But did any of you manage to watch this without moving your hips??

I just couldn't keep still!

60?

Just wait until the arthritis hits.>:)

How`s this for peculiar, I saw a few years ago in Marbella Spain a gentleman playing an alto sax standing on his head. It was the Diane Ross classic "Upside Down" unfortunately I did not have a camera with me.

I met him again a week later this time I had a camera and asked him to repeat his trick he said okay but it will cost you 25 Euros. I offered him 5 but he refused. His loss and another couple of glasses of wine for me. Regds. N

Great stuff!
But did any of you manage to watch this without moving your hips??

I just couldn't keep still!

I'm with you Pauline, I just wiggled my way through the whole piece.
Brilliant hoola-ing from the lady concerned, though.
I cannot hoola.

I'm with you Pauline, I just wiggled my way through the whole piece.
Brilliant hoola-ing from the lady concerned, though.
I cannot hoola.

Maybe it's a girl thing? :)

I agree, she was very good!