AndyWhiteford

saxo.jpg

Mouthpiece right way up [x]
Strap [x]
Left hand position [x]
Right hand position [x]
Dodgy "brunette" wig [√]
Having Fun [?]

Too bad neither the model nor the photographer had a band class when they were in school. They would know better than this. At least she has the left hand on the top and the right hand on the bottom. I've seen some that don't even get that right.

A few years back an invitational festival for high school jazz ensembles was held in my state. The printed program contained the photo below. What's worse is that one of the jazz instructors at that university was one of the adjudicators/clinicians at the festival. o_O

Jazz Festival Ad.JPG

It's stuff like that as to how I ended up with fellow orchestra members playing in the Cilla TV mini-series - they wanted people who could actually play the instruments, rather than extras without a clue....

It's stuff like that as to how I ended up with fellow orchestra members playing in the Cilla TV mini-series - they wanted people who could actually play the instruments, rather than extras without a clue....

That's how I felt as a serving menber of HM Armed Forces whenever a TV drama had sloppy actors, especially the laughable saluting..............