• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Vandoren V16 tenor mouthpieces and lig for sale

baritonesax

Hi all,

Having fairly recently changed tenor from my old MkVI to a 82z, I have two tenor mouthpieces that I'd like to sell that are not a good match for the Yamaha and me:

1. Vandoren T95 V16 metal. £180. In very good condition - no damage at all except for scuffs / lig marks on the barrel. I've been using this mouthpiece for 3 years and believe it to be the best mouthpiece (out of many) that I've used on tenor. Large chamber, with a steep rollover baffle - so big-toned, with a bit of edge. Brand new they are £375. I wouldn't be selling it but for the fact the high register plays so sharp on the Yamaha that it's not realistically usable. It was perfect on my MkVI.

2. Vandoren metal lig for V16 metal mouthpiece. £50. Again, in almost as new condition, with three interchangeable pressure plates and a Berg Larsen plastic cap. These are £130 new.

If you'd be interested in the T95 and the lig together, you can have them for £210

3. Vandoren V16 T8 ebonite mouthpiece. £80. As new, boxed. If you'd like a lig and cap for it, I'll throw in a mint Rovner "light" for another £10.

Postage £5 UK recorded, £8 Europe.

I was down at sax.co.uk and Jules helped me find a very suitable alternative - an FL Spectruoso - that I now need to finance!:shocked:

Thanks,

Bill

Back
Top Bottom