support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Beginner So Very Kind (old BR thread)

Tanny

As Pete requested just copying one of the old threads that I started ages ago...

"Have been away for a bit and have just got back fresh. I have to say as a beginner, looking at the forum anew that Pete has done a great job here. It is inspiring to see how many kind people are out there willing to help an old duffer like me! I have just checked out the extra material after my break and the explainations are very clear. I must play the DVD again and get the PDFs of the music.... Keep up the good work, I really do think that this is the nicest forum of any type that I have come across."

25/04/06

The trouble is, we like to have it both ways - as the holder of what my wife calls my "old giff's railcard" I now have no scruples about remaining seated when the train is full and some people are standing, but I was shocked when a young woman offered me her seat when I was one of the standing ones! :(

A rather cruel twist vaguely related to the subject of this thread was when my mother-in-law was looking through some photos of her grand daughter and asked "who's that old lady in this picture?". It was pointed out to her that the 'old lady' in that case was her own daughter, i.e. the one I'm married to!

As Pete requested just copying one of the old threads that I started ages ago...

"I have just checked out the extra material ."

25/04/06

Must be something subconcious going on here. I read the above as "must check out the extra marital" and wondered if it was wise to publish the fact that you were asking your mistress for advice!

Honest, I have had only one glass of wine.

Martin ;}