• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Tech/maintenance Math Geek Acoustics Anyone?

Although the tortoise kept losing ground, Achilles never caught up because in any given space of time he had to arrive at where the tortoise had started from... by which time the tortoise had moved on.

Anyone who has ever had a large credit card debt will know how Achilles felt.

The paradox of Zeno's arrow, on the other hand, is demonstrated when you discover an immobile cat on your lap which you last noticed immobile elsewhere.
 
Last edited:
I don't know whether you have missed something or Ferron has. But it seems crazy to me to spend much time thinking about something so easy to test. Just take a neck you don't mind drilling two or three holes in and see which calculation is correct.
Point well taken. I was hoping you would join in the discussion. I have a bunch of Bundy necks to try it on, but I don't have any saxophones to go with them at the present time. Maybe I need to make an Ebay run.
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,262
Messages
576,016
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom