support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Looking for Teacher for Workshop in Cardiff Dec 1st

QWales

I am organising a Saxophone training day in Cardiff Bay on Saturday Dec 1st. There will be approx 12 people of intermediate level (ish). We already have someone for our two sessions in the morning which are broken down between Sax maintenance and playing technique. I need recommendations for someone who is preferably a Pro Saxophonist or at least qualified teacher who can come in and host our afternoon sessions, this is usually all about improvisation giving everyone a chance to have a good blow but nothing is written in stone here.
In the evening we have a 3 piece backing coming in from 7-10pm so we can practice what we've learn't and play a few tunes we know. It would be preferable if the trainer could be available for at least a couple of hours here as there are a few people who like to have a go but need a bit of coaxing/direction. There is a possibility of staying with someone for the night FoC if that helps. I know it's not a typical thing to talk about but just so noone wastes there time, we only have £140 to spend. Free tea, coffee throughout the day tho :)

I wish i lived nearer as it’s a good thing you are putting together, well done :thumb:

Thanks Trimmy, we’ve try to hold one each year since the Cafesaxophone meet a few years back. Always non profit, so if there’s any last minute entries we get some extra drinks in for the evening session and/or give the band and trainers a bonus.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom