• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Saxophone beginners like to tie up with other players

Brian.o3

New Member
Messages
4
Location
Glasgow
Hi all I'm a beginner to the Alto saxophone. Been learning since January 2017, I would love to play and learn along with the same experience, this would make learning and playing the saxophone a lot of fun and a good laugh, ehile making mistakes. is there anyone aroung Glasgow area, or know anyone.
Many thanks Brian.
 
Hi all I'm a beginner to the Alto saxophone. Been learning since January 2017, I would love to play and learn along with the same experience, this would make learning and playing the saxophone a lot of fun and a good laugh, ehile making mistakes. is there anyone aroung Glasgow area, or know anyone.
Many thanks Brian.
Welcome Brian,
There must be some people in Glasgow, its a big place
 

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,263
Messages
576,111
Members
8,083
Latest member
Reedswinds
Back
Top Bottom