support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

We're playing Coalville!

Fraser Jarvis

550194_10151268867339309_339953280_n.jpg

If anyone wants to come and see some of da Ska, we're at the Queen Vic bikers pub in Coalville on Friday 14th December + suport from Primer!

Excellent! Sadly I can't be there (some bastard put an ocean in the way),but I wish you full luck. Do let me know if you have any thing recorded and for sale though, would love to show my support that way.

Not been to the Vic in years. Used to make sporadic trips there on the bike and camp on the grass strips between bays in the car park. Not sure that it would be a good idea in December.

put the date in my diary.

If anyone from my neck of the woods wants to go, I don't mind driving and we can share the diesel.

Cheers for that Colin, be good to meet you...and any of the others for that matter, and for any new players who come, a lesson in how NOT to play a saxamyphone!Ha ha...

Colin do you know John who owns the Vic? I've known him for years but not as a musician, think he was a bit worried about letting me play for a start until he found out who it was i am with..

I used to work almost opposite the Vic so i know it well. I may be able to make it down but I also have a concert around then so it depends on how diaries stack up. have a great time!

Lx

Will put into diary and get along if we possibly can. Will largely depend what shift hubby is on being a Friday night.

Mel
Be good to meet you at long last! hopefully before then though...

I used to work almost opposite the Vic so i know it well. I may be able to make it down but I also have a concert around then so it depends on how diaries stack up. have a great time!

Lx
The only place i can think that might be is/was Pegsons, are they stiil in business?....or the dole office? were i rather embarrassingly had to attend a couple of times after leaving school...

Don't be shy though, come and say hi!

Cheers for that Colin, be good to meet you...and any of the others for that matter, and for any new players who come, a lesson in how NOT to play a saxamyphone!Ha ha...

Colin do you know John who owns the Vic? I've known him for years but not as a musician, think he was a bit worried about letting me play for a start until he found out who it was i am with..

No, don't know him personally. Who you with?

Be good to meet you at long last! hopefully before then though...

The only place i can think that might be is/was Pegsons, are they stiil in business?....or the dole office? were i rather embarrassingly had to attend a couple of times after leaving school...

Don't be shy though, come and say hi!

Rumbled. yes it was Pegsons. Now Terex.

Trust me, as a 6ft 3" woman with a 6ft 7" hubby, you won't miss us! Just wait for the room to feel very crowded!

Will confirm when i know if i am definitely going.

Lel

Now you HAVE to go as the point of reference in the room (left yourself wide open for that one!) otherwise everyone else will be left with the alternative challenge of looking for the shortest couple in the room, which will be me at 5'7 and my hubby of 5'5 !! We are much more difficult to spot in a crowd LOL

Seems we are going to be a curious looking quartet ... !

Mel

Perhaps we need a signal or code so we can all identify each other as Cafe Saxers on the night?!!

Looks like I'm coming!

Mel
Ha ha, we need to develop a dodgy handshake or something, anyway i'll be sat at the bar wearing socks and sandals and with one trouser leg raised above the knee, you definitely wont miss me!

Ha ha, we need to develop a dodgy handshake or something, anyway i'll be sat at the bar wearing socks and sandals and with one trouser leg raised above the knee, you definitely wont miss me!

And it that outfit, hmmmmmmm think you will the one everyone will be avoiding so there will be a wide gap of accessibility all around you.

Brave man dressing like that in a biker bar lol.

Think I will recognise you though Fraser! Someone told me you would be the chap holding a Tenor Sax on stage pretending you are performing with The Splitters :D

Mel

Back by popular demand again on Saturday May 25th at the Vic in the city of culture 2013.....this time we are being supported by the in house "comedian" and hopefully not this time, the male stripper! so wont go on until probably 10-10.30 so if you fancy some Ska come for a night out (if you dare!) and as I said before, don't be shy come and say hi...

Back
Top Bottom