support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Accessories Very lucky - snapped strap

Howsey

Had a lucky escape this morning as my strap snapped at the clip but just managed to hold onto sax. That'll teach me to buy cheap. Looking for reliable strap now. Any suggestions, just a simple but reliable one is all I'm after.

Was just discussing this a while ago. Glad you saved it. Don’t cheap out on anything that protects and keeps your instrument safe

Last edited:
Had a lucky escape this morning as my strap snapped at the clip but just managed to hold onto sax. That'll teach me to buy cheap. Looking for reliable strap now. Any suggestions, just a simple but reliable one is all I'm after.
I use jazzlab saxholder

The cord doesn't slip, comfortable even with a bari and the hook is strong (metal core), sax friendly (plastic coated), doesn't unclip by itself but is laughably easy to unclip with one hand

I'm nothing to do with the company

I use a Protech which I've had for about two and a half years and I really like it. These are all good suggestions. I guess it depends on your needs and preferences. Do you have back issues? I'm fortunate that I don't, so I've never needed a harness type strap.

Back
Top Bottom