• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

FS: Jody Jazz DV Alto #6

Rogerb

Since I got my MPC Cafe NY this hasn't been played much. I find I like the fatter HR mpc and the warmer sound better for my kind of playing (mainly ballads).

The JJDV is free-blowing, loud and very versatile...pretty much everything Jody claims for it in his website.

The photos, in late afternoon sun, show the microscratches of use, but it is in excellent condition, APART from one tiny ding which is hard to spot and does not affect its playing ability in any way.

My teacher and I are satisfied of this, but, if a buyer thinks that it does, I will take it back, within a week of receipt, and refund the purchase price(buyer pays return shipping).

Because of the imperfection I am asking £160 plus shipping at cost (say about £7.50 depending on where it's going and what insurance you want).
Comes with original Rovner Dark Lig (and Box at extra shipping, if you want it)

10% will go to Pete's charity.

First "I want it" PM reserves it.
Pls PM me with offers and post Q's of general interest.
Thanks for looking...if you did :)
Pics:
JJDV34.jpg

JJDV35.jpg

JJDV36.jpg

It's very beautiful and if you haven't sold it by my birthday(3/10), I will beg for money from relatives and buy it from you.
If you manage to sell it before then - well done and i hope the new owner loves it!

Aly

Jody Jazz DV Alto #6

Is this mouthpiece still for sale? Where is the small ding?
Is it still for sale at the price of $230.00? What about shipping
from Spain?

Thanks kindly,

Gregg Stubenvoll

from Spain?

Thanks kindly,

Gregg F. Stubenvoll

from Spain?

Thanks kindly,

Gregg F. Stubenvoll

If you look at the top pic, Gregg, yoou can see that the 'bottom' rail turns inward a tiny amount compared with the 'top' one.
As I have said previously, my teacher and I have played it a lot since the incident and are absolutely sure it is only cosmetic and does not affect the playability.

But of course that puts many people off, hence the very much reduced price. If you believed otherwise, I 'd refund you ...less shipping.

For $230 I will pay shipping but we'd need to discuss insurance if you feel the need fo it....where are you?

I think/hope there are several forum members here who'd vouch for me as being OK to deal with :D

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom