• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD for sale John Packer gold straight soprano JP043g

Jane M L

Very good condition - in fact hardly used and with all the bits and pieces for a comprehensive student soprano starter. [I found it played nice and easily with the Rico graftonite and Marca Superieur 1.5 ]
Abalone pearls, lovely pinky tables on each side, ergonomic paradise. 2 crooks, excellent condition neck cork. Yamaha 4c with gold laquer cap and ligature. Bari Esprit and Rico graftonite extra mouthpieces. Lots of reeds, mostly 1.5 or 2, Vandoren, Marca Jazz, Marca Superieur, Rico Plasticover - a bag of about 15 in all.
I had started on a hired Elkhart 300 curved soprano for a couple of months, then this straight JP043, then the Buffet 100 alto, which was not my ergonomics at all, then a Weltklang tenor, too heavy but nice, then a Jupiter tenor,which is lovely, then at last my beloved Vito alto, which brought the Gas attack to a halt.
Bailiff to unhappy lady on doorstep: "Now, dearie, don't cry. What's the matter?" Lady [ feeling her age and perilous situation and determined to bid for sympathy and keep her pile of saxes and odds and ends out of the hands of the bailiffs ] " Oh I couldn't pay the GAS bill...Boo,Hoo"

So here is JP043 as described for £250 and share of courier fees. I will contribute £20 to the charity here.
[ Can send photos if required.]

Very good condition - in fact hardly used and with all the bits and pieces for a comprehensive student soprano starter. [I found it played nice and easily with the Rico graftonite and Marca Superieur 1.5 ]
Abalone pearls, lovely pinky tables on each side, ergonomic paradise. 2 crooks, excellent condition neck cork. Yamaha 4c with gold laquer cap and ligature. Bari Esprit and Rico graftonite extra mouthpieces. Lots of reeds, mostly 1.5 or 2, Vandoren, Marca Jazz, Marca Superieur, Rico Plasticover - a bag of about 15 in all.
I had started on a hired Elkhart 300 curved soprano for a couple of months, then this straight JP043, then the Buffet 100 alto, which was not my ergonomics at all, then a Weltklang tenor, too heavy but nice, then a Jupiter tenor,which is lovely, then at last my beloved Vito alto, which brought the Gas attack to a halt.
Bailiff to unhappy lady on doorstep: "Now, dearie, don't cry. What's the matter?" Lady [ feeling her age and perilous situation and determined to bid for sympathy and keep her pile of saxes and odds and ends out of the hands of the bailiffs ] " Oh I couldn't pay the GAS bill...Boo,Hoo"

So here is JP043 as described for £250 and share of courier fees. I will contribute £20 to the charity here.
[ Can send photos if required.]

I will take it if it is still available. I can pay by bank transfer (free for you) or PayPal, or cheque if you prefer. Let me know. Thanks, Mack Robinson

Sorry , Mack and Di in France, my computer has been out for the last few days with wiped hard drive etc. and I got back to the Caff to find 2 possible buyers. What is fair?

I don't want to pay postage to France, as half the usual fee here in UK will be no more than £10.

So I will go with Mack. Maybe he doesn't want so many mouthpieces and you can do a deal.
The person who sold it to me said he found that a vandoren V16 [ ...?...] was the best on this sax.

Is that ok? Mack to buy if he wants?

Let me know if that is agreeable to both possible buyers.

I will take it if it is still available. I can pay by bank transfer (free for you) or PayPal, or cheque if you prefer. Let me know. Thanks, Mack Robinson

Hi Mack,
Ready to start finalising when you are ready. Have you any courier preference?
Bank transfer would be fine. I cannot find how to free up my inbox for conversation...

Jane you have to use the "Leave Conversation" option after selecting all the posts ........ Who knows why PMs became "conversations" , maybePete can change it back to Personal messages and "Leaving conversations" to deleting messages .......

It's the New software. But conversations are very different to the old pm. Here they're a private thread, so all the previous messages are there to see, also you can easily invite someone else without the bother of sending all that's gone before. Big improvement imho.

Back
Top Bottom