• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Photo contest

MPC/Lig FS Tenor Mouthpieces for sale

Price of Item
£30 - £280
Other Pricing Info
Range of Prices for multiple items
Your Location
Bishopstoke, Hampshire, UK.
Can ship anywhere
No
Shipping Included
No
Shipping Notes
Buyer pays shipping and any applicable taxes.
Cafe Fundraising
5%
Allow chat /off topic
No
IMG_7246.jpg

Nadir - DG MB I - gold plated - Hand Made (Ligature and cap sympathetic to original without DG marking thrown in) £255 +P&P
Navarro - Maestra Custom 7* - Marble £280 +P&P
Berg Larsen - 85/1/SMS - Hard `rubber (very basic lig and cap thrown in) £85 +P&P
Slade 5 - With Ligature (like Selmer 402 in gold plate) and cap £30 +P&P

I will probably advertise these elsewhere in the fullness of time as well.
Close offers considered.

IMG_7252.jpg
IMG_7253.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg
IMG_7248.jpg

I agree to the rules
Yes
Sorry I missed a picture of the Navarro which is like new and never been played without a patch.
It was from a batch only worked on by Raphael himself I believe.
The story as I understand it was that he started out doing all the work, got busy, got help, wasn't pleased and returned to doing all of the pieces himself. Retail price is £460 these days.

IMG_7251.jpg

Thankfully I decided to try to play the Slade & Berg Larsen mouthpieces today as they were just sat on the sideboard.
The Slade plays and remains for sale at £30 but the Berg doesn't play at all well. Consider it withdrawn from this listing unless someone wants to make an offer for a reface candidate.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom