support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Spotify

Go to Spotify.com and click " get spotify open" and you should be able to get the open version for free...but I think there maybe some limitations as to how many hours listening a week etc, or you can pay for the full version.

Hi Andy,
I've done everything i'm supposed to , username etc, but as soon as i get to the part where you have to copy letter's in to a box it comes up incorrect, time and time again. This has happened in the past, and i've just given up in frustration, i think their taking the mickey.
Rob.

Hi Rob,
it was the same for me until I unchecked an option (during installation) to use it with my facebook account. After that, it worked just like I expected.
Rune

Can I have a Thank You just because I care about your Spotify situation....? ;}

I have it (free) and just downloaded it without having to sell my soul to FB, even though I have still not worked out how to unsubscribe from it (FB)........ I don't know whether it is an easier process on certain web browsers - I use Firefox 3.6.8 or Opera, both of which work fine. I'll just repeat the process to see if there are any awkward points.

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went through the process - nothing seems to be problematic. Do you have trouble reading the letters? It may also be that there is something not right further up the form you fill in to be able to get to the Download stage....

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

I've just been checking the service status to see if there were any Sunday outages, but it says it's all fine. For what it's worth, I run the free one too, with IE8.

Are those security checkers sensitive to caps? The only other thing I can suggest is trying the audio option if they have one. Not explaining this well, sorry, but sometimes there's a button to get the code read out? Or there could be a problem with the checking software or the link to it, but this is less likely if you've tried a few times over a period of time. :scratches head:

Back
Top Bottom