• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Photo contest

Otto Link Alto Mouthpiece 5* with Rovner Ligature for sale

Jobylou

11012012515.jpg11012012516.jpg

Otto Link Hard Rubber Mouthpiece for Alto Saxophone 5* and Rovner Light Ligature
Both bought a few months ago from sax.co.uk and cost over £100
I have only tried the mouthpiece a few times (with a patch) but just cannot get on with it. These are both as new in the original boxes.
Need to raise some funds to pay for the saxophone that I have just bought so will sell both for £60 to include First Class Signed for postage to the UK.
Will give 5% donation to the charity.

Hi Jobylou

Would it be possible to try out the Otto for a week ? I have done this with TomMapfumo on a couple of occasions and everything has gone smoothly (bought 2 mpcs from him) Obviously if it's not right for me i will send back first class signed, and if possible i only need the Otto not the ligature as i have the same one myself. Keep me in mind if you don't sell :)

Regards

Kev

Oooops :shocked: i'm tired !!! I thought i was sending a pm :))):)))

Ha ha! that made me smile. Thank you for your message. To be honest I am currently selling off my worldly goods to pay for the sax I have just bought! I really could do with selling this mouthpiece ASAP! Would be happy to sell the mouthpiece for £50 (inc p&p) without the ligature, it is as new so is a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom