All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Otto Link Alto Mouthpiece 5* with Rovner Ligature for sale

Jobylou

11012012515.jpg 11012012516.jpg

Otto Link Hard Rubber Mouthpiece for Alto Saxophone 5* and Rovner Light Ligature
Both bought a few months ago from sax.co.uk and cost over £100
I have only tried the mouthpiece a few times (with a patch) but just cannot get on with it. These are both as new in the original boxes.
Need to raise some funds to pay for the saxophone that I have just bought so will sell both for £60 to include First Class Signed for postage to the UK.
Will give 5% donation to the charity.

trimmy

One day i will...
Hi Jobylou

Would it be possible to try out the Otto for a week ? I have done this with TomMapfumo on a couple of occasions and everything has gone smoothly (bought 2 mpcs from him) Obviously if it's not right for me i will send back first class signed, and if possible i only need the Otto not the ligature as i have the same one myself. Keep me in mind if you don't sell :)

Regards

Kev

Jobylou

Oooops :shocked: i'm tired !!! I thought i was sending a pm :))):)))

Ha ha! that made me smile. Thank you for your message. To be honest I am currently selling off my worldly goods to pay for the sax I have just bought! I really could do with selling this mouthpiece ASAP! Would be happy to sell the mouthpiece for £50 (inc p&p) without the ligature, it is as new so is a bargain.

Top Bottom