support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hows about using the forum search before posting a question?

You grumpy git :))) I suppose if we then see posts which have been posted before we won't need to write anything. Would be aboring forum.
Pete c'mon just write a book with all the topics covered here. It'll be a best seller. LOL.
Ian i will be 50 next year, and i thought i was grumpy already, is this what i have to look forward to??...More grumpiness. Watch out OG someone is after your moniker..
P.S. you know i like you really:w00t: Phil

Without wishing to moan (too much but probably doing so) .............

C'mon guys, we're increasingly going around the same old track time and time again, even recently seen two near identical questions posted at almost the same time and both could have been answered from a quick search.

How about before you post a question, check to see if it's been asked/answered before. :w00t: You know you want to. Then if you don't see what you need to know, ask away. Soapbox away now. Flame retardant undies donned............ over to you OG >:)

You grumpy git :))) I suppose if we then see posts which have been posted before we won't need to write anything. Would be aboring forum.
Pete c'mon just write a book with all the topics covered here. It'll be a best seller. LOL.
Ian i will be 50 next year, and i thought i was grumpy already, is this what i have to look forward to??...More grumpiness. Watch out OG someone is after your moniker..
P.S. you know i like you really:w00t: Phil

Just leave it.........

I made a polite suggestion that I wish I hadn't. Pete... anyway we can just delete this post so it never existed?

I'm having a bad day as the BT engineer that came (that'd be the 3rd one to do the same tests as before) left without resolving anything as Plusnet hadn't taken the cap off my line as they should have.

Where's the mogadon........

Just leave it.........

I made a polite suggestion that I wish I hadn't. Pete... anyway we can just delete this post so it never existed?

But if Pete deletes the thead, anyone searching to see if this has been discussed before will find nothing, and so we have to go through the pain again >:)

Ian, it was a good point, well worth discussing, even if it was just to sound out how the majority feel... I might not have agreed with you, but I don't regret your post - and I think we're all being really good about it.

Mind you, we're winding you up a touch.... :)))

ps I loved Pete agreeing with all of us..... Talk about fence sitting, he should be in Parliament :)))

Ian, it was a good point, well worth discussing,

Yes it was a very good point so thanks for bringing it up, especially in such a helpful and non confrontational way.

My conclusion:

Use the new "check for similar threads" button. I'm glad to have found that (it's a 3rd party modification for vBulletin)

Yes it was a very good point so thanks for bringing it up, especially in such a helpful and non confrontational way.

My conclusion:

Use the new "check for similar threads" button. I'm glad to have found that (it's a 3rd party modification for vBulletin)

What? With my eyesight?

*Wanders off moaning about cataracts, having to spend his new glims loot on KoSHOC, want a baritone but can't afford one, bloody hell, sounding like him so going to change my name to Ian......* ;}

Back
Top Bottom