support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Comic Relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs rule my world. I’m proudly owned by two.
While the above is super cute , I’m sincerely sorry for your loss.

CA686383-5051-427B-9E9F-9BD4BF1C3622.jpeg

I’m sorry to have to say this but I have been asked to stop posting humorous memes on this thread due to potential copyright laws.

Not quite true - memes can be posted if they do not infringe any copyrights (humourous or otherwise but we prefer humourous)

Copyright laws? If these funny memes are the only thing this site is worried about regarding copyright laws, then god bless them.

We have to take this very seriously since laws changed last year. It is the site owner, ie Cafesaxophone, who is liable for potentially huge fines.

Not quite true - memes can be posted if they do not infringe any copyrights (humourous or otherwise but we prefer humourous)

We have to take this very seriously since laws changed last year. It is the site owner, ie Cafesaxophone, who is liable for potentially huge fines.
So why not close the thread? Why do I get reprimanded and asked not to post any more on my own thread yet other members still are? If it’s that serious then why isn’t everyone getting the same reprimand?
Three point off for what exactly?

There are copyright laws on just about everything yet I see all kinds of things on this site with copyright laws that are being posted. Is it just for memes that the owners (?) are worried about and if so why is that?

Playlists for the times

Don’t stand so close to me - the police
Too much time on my hands- Styx
Dancing with myself - billy idol
Keep your hands to yourself - Georgia satellites
U Can’t touch this - MC Hammer
I think we’re alone now - Tiffany
All by myself - Eric Carmen
Don’t come ‘round here no more - Tom Petty
I ran so far away - flock of seagulls
Alone - heart ❤️

Status