support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Can these mouthpieces be refaced?

Saxlicker

Saw these on eBay and my gut feeling is that these are past it?
if I were more confident it does look pretty obvious they are trash but I have watched other auctions from the lister and wonder why he would offer these with such a description (needs facing) based on his other clear cut offerings showing a degree of knowledge.
And when the hyperlink is dead, just to clarify they are all Otto Link Super Tone Masters chopped off at the front edge of the bite plate.

And when the hyperlink is dead, just to clarify they are all Otto Link Super Tone Masters chopped off at the front edge of the bite plate.
And here they are for posterity

s-l1600.jpg

Saw these on Ebay some days ago and thought who would want to do this to these mpc's they have been butchered, whether they can be repaired I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't want to take the risk.

AM Mouthpieces might be able to do something with these. Not sure it would be in about way cost effective

Following link for a hard rubber repair

Technically any piece can rebuilt with enough effort but sometimes you just have to ask why. There is no shortage of links in the world and these will be so unoriginal that it doesn’t really matter. If you have the skill to rebuild these you could find a lot more useful and profitable endeavors. On top of that I think they are modern production links. Its hard to identify from the pictures

These poor things have been so abused they deserve a new life as something else even if it’s only as a candlestick or a doorknob, or door handles for the sax player who must have everything, but I doubt that they are going anywhere at that asking price.

Back
Top Bottom