• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

PPT mouthpieces

MPC/Lig FS Berg Larsen 85 1 SMS + Yamaha 4C alto mouthpieces

Price of Item
£15-75
Payment Method
Paypal / Bank Transfer
Your Location
Manchester
Can ship anywhere
See shipping notes
Shipping Included
See shipping notes
Cafe Fundraising
Allow chat /off topic
Yes
Raising money for living...

Berg:

Beast of a mouthpiece. Looks awful, plays really really well. Only selling due to it not fitting my new horn. I remember trying multiple mouthpieces over a course of a couple of months and this one had me in the first instance... Your experience may vary ;)

£75 posted (if sold at full price will donate 10% to cafe fund)

IMG_20201024_171532128.jpg

___

Yamaha 4C:

Same as every other 4C, very good condition being played for my first 8 months of playing both with a mouthpiece patch and Invisalign

£15 posted.

IMG_20201024_171846879.jpg

____

These prices are what I believe the mouthpieces to be worth, that being said, if your view differs please get in touch.

I agree to the rules
Yes
Probably best if you specify tenor or alto in the title if that's still possible... ;)

If you can't, perhaps our dear Jeanette can. You asking nicely... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom