PPT mouthpieces

Competition Photo contest Spring 2024 Now closed for voting

IMG_20240421_193734640~2.jpg

My wife decided to attract birds in our garden. So I installed a small feeder on the tree facing our home. Tonight a perruche was feeding. There are a few wild ones in the area.

perruche
Are those native to France? That's a beautiful bird! Nothing in the wild like that around here.
I guess someone must have released some in the wild (if we can call suburban Paris wild - Obviously it is in many ways, especially the 93 where I live) a few years ago and they managed to survive. There must be some good souls feeding them throughout the winter.

I guess someone must have released some in the wild (if we can call suburban Paris wild - Obviously it is in many ways, especially the 93 where I live) a few years ago and they managed to survive. There must be some good souls feeding them throughout the winter.
We have lots of them living wild in the UK. They are remarkably hardy birds and survive easily through English winters. They are thought to have originated in caged birds released during the scare about psittacosis in the 1930s.

Photo contest has now closed for submissions. You can now vote by using the post reactions. Only poise votes count, e.g. like (note that other positive reactions such as love/star/congrats etc. all count as 1 point same as a like so it's easiest just to use like)

1000005881.jpg
hi I know the comps done for submissions but we went for a walk today and saw these lovely little ducklings. It's not a good pic but I didn't want to go too near. Mum and dad were feeding them, it was just so sweet. I thought you might like to see it x

:clapping: There were some lovely shots in there.
Yes there were
Casting vote? Dead heat with @Sue ... though I suppose I got to 11 before she did ... and we did vote for each other ... not that I was watching, honest.

Thank you so much :thanks2:
Oh I didn't;t notice that. I just saw the photo listed first so yes indeed it is a dead heat. Or do we go for the playoffs?

Back
Top Bottom