support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

What are you listening to (plus reviews)

This evening I followed up a brief reference to Gilbert Artman’s Urban Sax ensemble which was made in the BBC documentary The Talking Saxophone, recently posted on YouTube, about Andy Sheppard.

I’ve enjoyed my introduction to Urban Sax and will be back shortly for more of their unusual material.

I had an urge for some Nickelback. I have several albums on cd. Which one?🤔
Decided on all the right reasons. 🤘
Opened the case. Empty. 🤨
Checked all the players. Nope.🤔
Must have been in one of the cars I got rid of.🧐
Music magpie. £2.31 Inc postage. Sorted.🙂
But wait. Didn't I rip it onto the lap top. Yes. Yay! Senior moments becoming more frequent.🤗

Hi I'm really into Leonard Cohen at moment. Man's a genius! I'm not sure why but old blue raincoat makes me cry everything I hear it and I could listen to him sing Suzanne over and over, being fed tea and oranges on a boat sounds so downright decadent. other than that I've always got time for Marillion...afraid of sunlight album is my favourite but Fear is great too.

Hi I'm really into Leonard Cohen at moment. Man's a genius! I'm not sure why but old blue raincoat makes me cry everything I hear it and I could listen to him sing Suzanne over and over, being fed tea and oranges on a boat sounds so downright decadent. other than that I've always got time for Marillion...afraid of sunlight album is my favourite but Fear is great too.
Also I'm 60 this year so as a pressie to myself I've booked to go see Adam Ant in York Barbican, he and his Ants was the first live music I saw when I was 16, so I thought it was appropriate. We saw 10cc there a. Few weeks ago. It's a great venue, just right size, not too big. I'm not sure what to expect from the Adam concert but 10cc were great. M x

When I saw Adam and the Ants in '78 they were in the zips and rips black leather punk gear.
I think that was dirk wears white sox album....I got into them a little bit after that when they were a bit less punky and more new romantic. Though i did like that album, still got it....., I wore.....wait for it.....purple velvet pedal pushers, black patent shoes, white socks, red shirt with silver thread through it and a black velvet flat cap, and yes I had the white stripe make up on. I thought he was the most handsome man in the world. I went with my friend Lesley to Queens Hall in Leeds and my handbag got pinched so we had to call her dad to pick us up. It was Ace!

I saw Leonard Cohen live when he did his last tour- one of the best gigs I've ever been to & reduced me to tears multiple times.