support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Photo Competition March

Oh. I should have read the terms and conditions...

Hmm.... Now that we seem to be easing our way out of the pandemic, how about "back in the saddle" - could be photos of gigs or rehearsals that you've started up again, other non musical hobbies that you've got back into (or new ones that you got into during lockdown)...or take it literally and post a photo of your horse/bike..

Or happy to defer to someone with a better suggestion!

Ok- 'back in the saddle'. Here's the backstage area from my first post-covid gig with The Urban Voodoo Machine. A colourful band....
20211119_214622.jpg

Thanks @Jules . That's right up my street; if my street was a dark alley in New Orleans, lit by a failing neon sign saying 'Bourbon' and three red lamps hung outside well-worn screen doors under a pale moon.
Signed up for mailing list and would definitely come to any gigs, time and distance appropriate.

Back in the saddle...interval at a concert in Turner Sims, Southampton.

View attachment 19807
Whoops, posted before I could add a caption. I'm depping on bass clarinet for my old university wind band, 20 years after I graduated. The last time I depped with them was exactly 2 years ago on Bari sax, and that was the last gig I did before the first covid lockdown.

Sorry, I took my brain off the case here and am a bit late in announcing the winner, who is @Jules .

However we didn't get many entries so maybe running this every month is a bit ambitious so we can take a break for a month or two, but when we come back Jules will pick the theme.

Sorry, I took my brain off the case here and am a bit late in announcing the winner, who is @Jules .

However we didn't get many entries so maybe running this every month is a bit ambitious so we can take a break for a month or two, but when we come back Jules will pick the theme.
Thank you folks. A testimony more to what a flamboyant band I work with than my photographic skills I feel!

For something fun and quite open ended- as and when this is going to happen again I give you the title-"That can't be right". Plenty of mileage in that I reckon.....

A few theme suggestions:
Street Art
Shades of Green/Blue/Red...
Let There Be Light
Black & White
Water
Churches
Floral/Garden
Dogs
Cats
People
Urban
Rural

I think cats might be good - with or without any saxophone connection. Or else one could argue does the internet need more cat pics?

But maybe floral/garden/nature/outdoors ?