PPT mouthpieces

Daily Check In

My Beltane has involved a drive over the border into Scotland to pick up something I'd ordered. On the way back I stopped at the garden centre near Carlisle to a) have cake and b) buy some plants. I got home mid afternoon and promptly fell asleep in the chair....

Tuesday was my Birthday, so a meal out to celebrate. Woke up Wednesday full of a cold on top of the annoying cough I've had for a week or so.

New tenor mouthpiece arrived Wednesday, and another arriving tomorrow, and I'm too bunged up to really enjoy them. So been trying to keep my eyes open watching some YouTube videos on 2-5-1.

Tuesday was my Birthday, so a meal out to celebrate. Woke up Wednesday full of a cold on top of the annoying cough I've had for a week or so.

New tenor mouthpiece arrived Wednesday, and another arriving tomorrow, and I'm too bunged up to really enjoy them. So been trying to keep my eyes open watching some YouTube videos on 2-5-1.
Hope you feel better soon

Jx

Tried an alternative - longer - route to the top of the hill behind the house this afternoon. Weird weather - very hazy, some thin cloud, stiff NE breeze. 16C but felt warmer out of the wind when it was sunny.
IMG_4103.JPG

Clement weather in a strange way today ... Cold, wet, ground level cloud blowing in from the coast this morning. The damp stuck to my clothes as I pedalled to work. Then the sun made a showing and at home time the strong North-Easterly pushed me along the moor road with newborn lambs and their mothers rooting in the grassy dells and skylarks belting out their twittering above

I failed in my plan to go running at 7am and ended up going at midday instead. I made my first attempt to go to the top of the local hill which is over 150m of ascent from here. It's the one in the photo yesterday. I took the steep route up and the longer route down. The total route was nearly 6km. After the initial very steep ascent I did have to walk for 3 minutes as heart rate was getting too high.

Started the day shopping at Aldi..... Took my first self -taught go at growing lettuce (still quite new to life as a widower). Trying to decide what to play in my next video submission for Eric Marienthal (Artistworks course). Finally my altissimo notes are getting a bit easier to play and more stable, with less sensitivity to mouthpiece type. Might be perfect at it by the time I pop my clogs Yay!

50 mtrs heavy duty fence panels, concrete posts, base panels and postcrete delivered. Nearest parking for trailer about70 mtrs from where it's being installed. All pieces to be hand carried. 3 hrs to shift it all. Knackered.

50 mtrs heavy duty fence panels, concrete posts, base panels and postcrete delivered. Nearest parking for trailer about70 mtrs from where it's being installed. All pieces to be hand carried. 3 hrs to shift it all. Knackered.
You should use proper English measurements, if you'd reckoned it at 70 yards it wouldn't have been so knackering.

Back
Top Bottom