support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Jazz Aldevis's Special Jazz Blend: The Movie

I can hear a big italian cinematic influence in this record. I have a vast collection of the big italian composers of the mid 20th century ... and even though Aldevis has his own voice ... I smell italian flavour in this album ... GREAT... how can i order it? your website?

I can hear a big italian cinematic influence in this record. I have a vast collection of the big italian composers of the mid 20th century ... and even though Aldevis has his own voice ... I smell italian flavour in this album ... GREAT... how can i order it? your website?
I actually did some work in the past with a label that re-released obscure soundtracks.
Piccioni, Umiliani, Rota, Trovajoli... Great stuff! I am guilty as charged.

I recommend to wait a couple of days to see if Amazon makes it available in Greece.
Otherwise www.galetonerecords.com should ship abroad.
I also can do it, but at the moment sending across the Channell is a bit complicated, it seems. So Amazon is the safest way, at the moment

I just love those composers .. I love also giallos and poliziottescos ... when I was young it was the movies ... then after some italian record companies started releasing soundtracks and library music, starting with irma records, easy tempo comps, and all those insanely great compilations, then i started digging into the OST one by one themselves.... So much talent in those artists. And they produced so so many completed works....
I have great respect for the italian scene ... your own distinct flavour of jazz, bossanova, and soundtrack music ..... The films of that era were masterpieces... And early hollywood bluntly copied many of them ....

I'm very glad to hear your distinctve sound in a mix of your modern ideas + back to my roots .... combination....
back in the 90s I had a band playing easy listening music, exactly of this type ... playing a later two manual VIP farfisa organ ... and my hammond organ ... great days....

In one of my gigs near Milan with my 60s garage-punk (excuse me for that) band, I visited many local record stores and returned with an insane amount of LPs that seemed to not interest the young audience... True masterpieces.... My car was full of bags with 60s and 70s gems....

Sorry for sharing too many unecessary stories that nobody cares about ... but this little clip took me back there.. to this era of my life ... and I can't wait to listen to it :) Just like your previous CD I'm pretty sure it will be great.

Good luck amico with your new album

back in the 90s I had a band playing easy listening music, exactly of this type ... playing a later two manual VIP farfisa organ ... and my hammond organ ... great days....
You may want to keep an eye on Rory More (Les Hommes) Rory More official
We exchanged favours: he plays on a couple of tracks on my album and I put some saxes (even a bari solo!) on his forthcoming album.
He has a taste for Lowrey organs and for Italian cinematic stuff.

I know that kind of venues for garage-punk gigs. Very alternative.
(And musically very important for independent music)

It's a small world ... I know Les Hommes!! Is he playing on your album?
We headlined at the Beat Festival quite a few years ago ... great memories ....
I remember I used gear from the Link Quartet ... great freat lads ... nice memories...

It's a small world ... I know Les Hommes!! Is he playing on your album?
We headlined at the Beat Festival quite a few years ago ... great memories ....
I remember I used gear from the Link Quartet ... great freat lads ... nice memories...
Two tracks

Back
Top Bottom