• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Bauhaus Walstein Bronze Soprano For Sale,1 off Unlaquered model.

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Selling my Bauhaus walstein straight bronze soprano.This is the only 1 of its kind as it has an unlacquered body and neck,gold lac keywork.I have delacquered about 6 sax's and i done my old BW alto as well as a BW alto for our birdman.The plastic pearls are now gone and have black pearl effect button pearls.This is truly a 1 off,no 1 else got 1.The bonze body and neck have a nice patina going on,sax plays great and tuning is spot on,comes with bw protec style case and a Hermes usa mouthpiece,sling and reeds.Checkout my myspace page daveysax1 for me playing the BW UL soprano on the track PRELUDE.tHESE SELL FOR £510.00 new,i am wanting £325.00 for this 1 off sax,donation to pete.

I'm holding out for the soprano, although wouldn't be able to afford it anyway! Damn, why am I tempted to try a soprano, it's like a reoccurring desire that I manage to push aside for a while but it keeps coming back.

So how long until Birdman gets a call and you ask him to get a Theo Wanne DURGA 9 in for the new soprano, actually I've not heard of a Theo Wanne soprano mouthpiece, does he make them?

All the best,

Chris

I'm holding out for the soprano, although wouldn't be able to afford it anyway! Damn, why am I tempted to try a soprano, it's like a reoccurring desire that I manage to push aside for a while but it keeps coming back.

So how long until Birdman gets a call and you ask him to get a Theo Wanne DURGA 9 in for the new soprano, actually I've not heard of a Theo Wanne soprano mouthpiece, does he make them?

All the best,

Chris

No durga soprano mp's,but if he makes 1 well i would be tempted to talk to our birdman for sure,wont tell her indoors,as normal,SHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE MIGHT HEAR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom