All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Zoom H2n recorder

TheCureFan

Locality
westcountry England
Looking to sell my zoom H2n recorder as its now surplus to requirements (tutor now records my progress). Its in excellent condition and comes with 2 and 8GB SD cards, manual, wavelab LE7 software. Didn't come with USB lead but I can throw one in. I don't have the original box but it will be well packaged.

Looking for £85 posted with 5% donation

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Locality
Cheshire UK
Jules is right if you are new to playing it could be invaluable to record your progress and I also use mine for my tutor to record pieces for me to play along to when he has gone.

Jx

Locality
Alexandria, Scotland
Great buy I bought one new from a music shop not thinking whether it came with software no it didn't and cant seem to get it anywhere and I paid £120 No suggestions thanks about contacting zoom as they didn't bother to reply.

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
Great buy I bought one new from a music shop not thinking whether it came with software no it didn't and cant seem to get it anywhere and I paid £120 No suggestions thanks about contacting zoom as they didn't bother to reply.
What software do you need with one? Mine commucates quite happily with my laptop without any extra programs..

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom