support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Z TEC mobility wheelchair

brianr

Account Closed
Price of Item
£1
Long story. Short version.

My wife’s mum moved in to a care home, and they couldn’t provide a wheelchair when we wanted to take her out if the home.
So, we bought this, brand new.

She past away years ago, and this has just lain unused since. It is still in very good condition. No damage, and everything works as it should. Brand is Z TEC

I have some pictures and will try to post them here. But if I can’t, I will send them by e Mail to anyone interested

We are moving house soon and just want it gone.

so, it’s FREE to anyone who can use it.
Ive had to input a price to start the thread. Ignore that. It’s FREE

We are just outside Ormskirk. West Lancs/Merseyside

4619C108-0F77-40D5-98BB-4C3603A88FE2.jpeg

If that's like the one my wife has for when the powered chair beaks down (looks like it), it's collapsible (side to side). Makes it easier to fit into a car etc. If so, it might be worth mentioning. If not, ignore me...

A charity shop would welcome it if you could find one open for donations. Or the care home she was in.

Back
Top Bottom