support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

You lucky people

"Hello My Darlin's"

Today, we have been reconnected "Yippee".
I have really missed you all - 6 a.m. and nothing to get up for, 'struth I've been bored!
The new place is fantastic, it's a detached bungalow on the edge of the 13th. green, and the 19th. green is just down the road!

There are a lot of threads to read, so I had better get started. It's great to be back!!

John

Welcome Home JB ...

Let me be first to say Hey Hey Mate ... :w00t:

I thought you may have fallen onto a VAT of the good stuff during your move as it's been so long ... ;}

I was just getting me coat on to come search for you! :mrcool

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sunray!!!!

Thanks for that, you'd be welcome anytime;}
As for the falling into a VAT, I have found a wonderful Vodka Caramelo drink, that rounds any evening off "Hic", 's 25%, and at 4.40 euros a bottle slips down very nicely:cheers:

John.

I hope you don't get "Four" interupted too often it"FOUR" could get realy quite "FOUR" annoying!

Should I have said CUATRO for comic effect?

Welcome back Johnboy, we did miss you! ;}

Good to see you back and glad that you like the new pad. As you are bound to have a spare room and are a very obliging bloke, you will not be willing to accept payment from all your friends at the caff©, when we come for our week's relaxation, will you?

BTW:-Thirteenth and nineteenth green what?

In my case, it's green with envy. I wish I could afford the 90 euros for a round of golf. My clubs are mouldering in my pals garage in Hampshire and at these prices, that's where they're staying:w00t:
IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!

John.

Good to see you back, it's been quiet....

Guess you're not going to be disturbed by neighbours any more!

Kev, they gave us a good send off - they had a barbecue on the balcony (we weren't invited), talking very loudly 'till 01.30, very loud hasta mananas, followed by the usual ritual of oh si, si, si, oh, oh, oh's !!
Made me wish I was young again >:)

John.

Back
Top Bottom