Yippee!!! it's mine all mine

Amaranth

This month I have made the final payment on my Cannonball Tenor which I purchased using the Art's council's Take it away scheme - feels good :)
Now...what shall I buy next?

One of the best things I ever did, I've had a fantastic 10 months with it and our band are really growing into a team now. I'm learning as I go and some days are like treading water but when something new "clicks" it's amazing - I love playing and performing now:)

fishpond

Now that it is finally all yours--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Try not to drop it!:D:

dooce

This month I have made the final payment on my Cannonball Tenor which I purchased using the Art's council's Take it away scheme - feels good :)
Now...what shall I buy next?
Are you serious? Congrats on being the proud owner of your CB - it's a nice feeling - I know:)

Try a soprano - it's in Bb so the fingerings are exactly the same, it's small, portable and, eventually, after a lot of head-banging and practice, will sound lovely. You probably won't use it that much in the band but people will turn their heads when you do (in a good way :D)

Top Bottom