• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Yanigasawa Tenor T901 plus Yani 92 custom bronze neck

Ruby

This is my Yani tenor, I bought it around 4 years ago from John Packers and it has barely been used at all since I got another sax 3 years ago. It's been well looked after and was serviced a few weeks ago by Gill Baker in Taunton (professional sax maintenance). Nothing really needed doing but as I knew I was going to sell it, I thought I'd get it checked over.
I also bought a Yanigasawa bronze custom neck for it which is included in the sale. Currently these are selling for £301 new and the sax is selling for £2,230 from new.
The sax is as I bought it, no dings or scratches. The bronze neck has a small ding near the cork (doesn't affect its playing). I tried to show this in the picture but it hasn't really come out. The stock mouthpiece is completely unused. I used a different mp from the start so this is the same as it was from new. Comes in the original hard case.
I'm looking for around £1,750 o.n.o. and can possibly deliver as I travel around the country a bit - you'd need to check with me. However, I could arrange a courier to deliver. Just let me know if you have any questions or want any more pics.
Donating 5% of sale to Pete's charity fund.
saxophone 001.jpgsaxophone 002.jpgsaxophone 003.jpgsaxophone 004.jpgsaxophone 005.jpgsaxophone 006.jpgsaxophone 007.jpg

Good luck with the sale Ruby, seems like a very reasonable price inc- the bronze neck (drawl, slobber, green with envy). I paid the full price for a shiny new one from sax.co around 3 months ago, timing sucks!

Should you decide to to sell the neck separate, please let me know, however its the combination that makes it all the more appealing.

Rgds Lee.

OK. I'd rather keep the whole thing together. But I'll see what happens over the next couple of weeks and may split if I have to advertise elsewhere. If I do I'll let you know. Cheers.

Sax is still here, am willing to split if anyone's interested, i.e. sell the extra neck separately. Am willing to drop the price too if anyone has offers. And will donate 10% to Pete's fund.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom