support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Yani T902 - Split from old 901 thread

Piza689

Locality
Russia, Bugulma
I've split this out from the other thread, as it's different horns/sellers. Kev.

Hello.
Is still available?
Thanks.

Re: Yanagisawa A901 Alto sax For sale

Hello.
Is still available?

Thanks.
HI I was selling a T902 bronze not one reply amazing! I didn't advertise a Alto 901 but I do have a Yanagisawa S901 that I would consider selling 4 years old have allowed it to oxidise be lucky if it's been played 30 hrs I much prefer tenor sax, it has no dings dents or scratches and the oxidation can be polished off. I'd have to be comfortable sending it to a new member from Russia though please don't take offence so many scams nowadays..

Hello.
What is your price?

slight warning- shipping to Russia can be quite problematic- I'd suggest that you both look into this thoroughly before proceeding..... (not wanting to scupper someone elses sale here but we've had to give up shipping horns to Russia)....

slight warning- shipping to Russia can be quite problematic- I'd suggest that you both look into this thoroughly before proceeding..... (not wanting to scupper someone elses sale here but we've had to give up shipping horns to Russia)....

Thanks Jules,
I have decided against this idea fraught with to many problems if I want to sell it I don't think I'd have any problems shifting it here in UK. I realise this could be a genuine member but it could also be a scam what better way to buy than become a member of a friendly forum, that's not this forum but any forum. Sorry pisa689 but I'm not taking the chance.

In my experience, if the guy is legit chances are Russian Customs would find osme reason to hold it for 3 months then send it back to you with no explanation...

Back
Top Bottom