support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Yanagisawa T9932J (Tenor Saxophone) Solid Silver Crook & Bell, Bronze Body & Bow

Sunray

Locality
Norfolk, UK
Price of Item
£4,250.00
Cafe Fundraising
at least 5%
In its original case with a Yanagisawa Ebonite mouthpiece [Tip Opening - 7] and it's original metal Ligatature.

Condition: Excellent

Y1.jpg

Sorry, Just arrived home from a couple of weeks break at the coast ... :banana:

Yes coraliam its still for sale ...

I have answerd your message. :thumb:

Thanks Jeanette :cheers:

Hi Andy, yes I remember when you got it ... As you say its a smashing instrument ...

:sax: I am suspending the sale of my T9932J Yanagisawa Tenor Saxophone until further notice as its is possibly sold pending a personal visit and play/testing by an interested party. This won't happen immediately due to logistics so it may be at least a few weeks before I can report an outcome.

I am pleased to report the Sax is now sold ...

I will make my donation within a day or so, as I am away at present ....
I am delighted with my purchase and must add it is just as described, Sunray has been an absolute Gentleman and i thank him for his patience with me as not able to get to him when i wanted and his generosity in giving me a load of goodies with my new yani, It is amazing, I now have a Yanagisawa TW020 2 years old for sale and will look at listing it in the yard sale

:clapping: I am so glad that you are very happy with your new sax mate ... It's a lovely instrument and I know that there will be many days in the future that I'll be very sad that it is no longer by my side ... :old: But Hey Ho, I have to move on ... [Things to do, places to go] ...:happydance::banana:

It was great meeting you and I am so glad that you are looking forward to a playing your new tenor often. :w00t:
Have loads of FUN
:thumb: Cheers ...

Back
Top Bottom