• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Yanagisawa T800 Tenor

lennieh

I know nothing...
I did a bad thing and bought another Tenor on ebay with an impulsive, slightly silly offer that was unexpectedly accepted. So I need to sell this to pay for it.

I've only owned this for about 10 weeks but it's a great instrument. They guy I bought it off is a sax teacher and had it regularly serviced, I can try and find out where if it's important, he lived in the Chester/North Wales area.

Anyway it's tatty looking (aka vintage :), a couple of tiny dings but nothing at all serious, the lacquer is worn, but on the whole this is a totally sound instrument, no leaks. I'd only been playing Alto for 2 months when I got this, and I found it really easy to play, the action (if that's the right word) is lighter than my Alto and I found the transition pretty easy to make.

I'd like to get back what I paid for it which is £800, I think that's reasonable, it's a high quality instrument, some say these old ones sound better than the newer models.

There is a good quality hard case with it, but no mouthpiece.

I live in Epsom, you are more than welcome to come round and try it out. I'll also be in Tamworth the weekend after next, gigging with my bluegrass band, so happy to bring it with me if anyone wants to meet up in the Midlands.

I'll add pics shortly

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If the 800 series Tenor play as well as my 880 series Soprano, then it's a steal.:thumb:

A cracking alternative to the ubiquitous Yamaha 61 of the same era and with a different sound ..... I`m sure that`ll go fast !

Well it hasn't gone yet, I'll be listing this on the dreaded ebay at the weekend so shout now if you are interested....

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom