• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Yanagisawa Soprano sax WANTED

Hi Nick, I do miss the sop, I love the Alto I have at the moment but I love the sound of the sop more!So I am going for a Yani straight sop (when I have sold a few things to pay for it) How are you getting on with the BW?
regards
John

There is currently a Yani S-901 on ebay with a starting bid of £1300 - in Romania, no bids so far and just over 2 hours to go. Cheapest I could locate online, so far.

Check Howarth's website for second hand.
I definitely prefer the one piece models.

I currently play two sopranos: the straight one dos the job and is a cheap John Packer with a Yanagisawa crook

I want the one piece 901, dont fancy buying one from Romania, if anything is wrong its a long way to go back, I think I would rather buy one from UK either from this forum or a well known shop. I also have to reluctantly sell my Alto 901 to help pay for it, I will be taking some pictures soon to put an ad on here and ebay perhaps (I can only afford one sax at a time) a good one that is!

Having two saxophones is not too bad: there are things you better say with the alto and things you better say with the soprano.
I would probably go for a BW or a JP soprano and keep the alto.

Howarth do have a used Yani 900 Soprano for £1300 if you just have to have a Yanagisawa. I used to have the Yani 901 Tenor and was glad when I got a System 54 Tenor instead.......

Hi John,

I have a nice 901 Sop, set up with in the last year by Stephen Howard. I have a big tax bill this Jan, so am having a clear out.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Best Regards,

John

If you can afford to and have some money kickeing- try to find a Yani 991 sop.
I bored one off of a friend and it was amazing- so easy to play and the tone was perfect and felt well under the fingers.
Have you looked on musicalinstrumentsales.co.uk?

If you can afford to and have some money kickeing- try to find a Yani 991 sop.
I bored one off of a friend and it was amazing- so easy to play and the tone was perfect and felt well under the fingers.
Have you looked on musicalinstrumentsales.co.uk?

Hi Yanno, I ended up with the Yani 991 and yes it plays like a dream!

Hi John,

I have a nice 901 Sop, set up with in the last year by Stephen Howard. I have a big tax bill this Jan, so am having a clear out.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Best Regards,

John

Hi John E, Just got one yesterday (991) and just seen your post today, thanks John...

Back
Top Bottom