All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Yanagisawa Soprano sax WANTED

BeBopSop

Hi Nick, I do miss the sop, I love the Alto I have at the moment but I love the sound of the sop more!So I am going for a Yani straight sop (when I have sold a few things to pay for it) How are you getting on with the BW?
regards
John

TomMapfumo

There is currently a Yani S-901 on ebay with a starting bid of £1300 - in Romania, no bids so far and just over 2 hours to go. Cheapest I could locate online, so far.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Check Howarth's website for second hand.
I definitely prefer the one piece models.

I currently play two sopranos: the straight one dos the job and is a cheap John Packer with a Yanagisawa crook

BeBopSop

I want the one piece 901, dont fancy buying one from Romania, if anything is wrong its a long way to go back, I think I would rather buy one from UK either from this forum or a well known shop. I also have to reluctantly sell my Alto 901 to help pay for it, I will be taking some pictures soon to put an ad on here and ebay perhaps (I can only afford one sax at a time) a good one that is!

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Having two saxophones is not too bad: there are things you better say with the alto and things you better say with the soprano.
I would probably go for a BW or a JP soprano and keep the alto.

TomMapfumo

Howarth do have a used Yani 900 Soprano for £1300 if you just have to have a Yanagisawa. I used to have the Yani 901 Tenor and was glad when I got a System 54 Tenor instead.......

John E

Hi John,

I have a nice 901 Sop, set up with in the last year by Stephen Howard. I have a big tax bill this Jan, so am having a clear out.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Best Regards,

John

Yanno

If you can afford to and have some money kickeing- try to find a Yani 991 sop.
I bored one off of a friend and it was amazing- so easy to play and the tone was perfect and felt well under the fingers.
Have you looked on musicalinstrumentsales.co.uk?

Yanno

SORRY- it helps if i try and type with my specs on!
if you have some money kicking about*
I borrowed on off of a friend**

BeBopSop

If you can afford to and have some money kickeing- try to find a Yani 991 sop.
I bored one off of a friend and it was amazing- so easy to play and the tone was perfect and felt well under the fingers.
Have you looked on musicalinstrumentsales.co.uk?

Hi Yanno, I ended up with the Yani 991 and yes it plays like a dream!

BeBopSop

Hi John,

I have a nice 901 Sop, set up with in the last year by Stephen Howard. I have a big tax bill this Jan, so am having a clear out.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Best Regards,

John

Hi John E, Just got one yesterday (991) and just seen your post today, thanks John...

Top Bottom