Tutorials

Yanagisawa A901 Alto sax For sale

BeBopSop

Hi All, selling because I am dedicating my playing to soprano (after a Yani sop.901) or similar can px if you are interested
Yanagisawa A901 Alto Saxophone

Reluctant sale of my beautiful Yani Alto, about 3 years old and not used much, hence the lovely condition, recent professional check-over,all pads perfect, all corks and springs perfect.There are some very faint marks on the bell (you have to look hard to see them!) and I am being very critical. You would be hard pushed to see the difference between this and a new one. It plays great from top F down to bottom bflat, effortlessly.the top DEF palm keys are easy to play altisimo (with the Yanagisawa ebonite 6 mouthpiece) the lower notes are rich and smooth, and the higher note register just 'sings' it really does sound great and the intonation is spot on.

Comes with the Yanagisawa ebonite 6 mouthpiece,body swab, pull through,Yanagisawa neck strap,and Yanagisawa hard case.

Any questions please contact me

N.B. serial number blurred out in photo's for security reasons.

Sorry I won't post outside UK, I prefer you to collect from me, if you can't, I can get some delivery prices (if you dont mind paying)

thum2 rest.jpg crook.jpg full left.jpg full right.jpg left.jpg octave.jpg pads.jpg palm keys.jpg right.jpg in case.jpg

BeBopSop

Hi All, selling because I am dedicating my playing to soprano (after a Yani sop.901) or similar can px if you are interested
Yanagisawa A901 Alto Saxophone

Reluctant sale of my beautiful Yani Alto, about 3 years old and not used much, hence the lovely condition, recent professional check-over,all pads perfect, all corks and springs perfect.There are some very faint marks on the bell (you have to look hard to see them!) and I am being very critical. You would be hard pushed to see the difference between this and a new one. It plays great from top F down to bottom bflat, effortlessly.the top DEF palm keys are easy to play altisimo (with the Yanagisawa ebonite 6 mouthpiece) the lower notes are rich and smooth, and the higher note register just 'sings' it really does sound great and the intonation is spot on.

Comes with the Yanagisawa ebonite 6 mouthpiece,body swab, pull through,Yanagisawa neck strap,and Yanagisawa hard case.

Any questions please contact me

N.B. serial number blurred out in photo's for security reasons.

Sorry I won't post outside UK, I prefer you to collect from me, if you can't, I can get some delivery prices (if you dont mind paying)

View attachment 1209 View attachment 1210 View attachment 1207 View attachment 1211 View attachment 1212 View attachment 1213 View attachment 1214 View attachment 1215 View attachment 1208

Forgot to put the price on! its £1275.00 and 5% seller donation to Petes Charity

Top Bottom